Saturday, January 19, 2008

chilling at some mall (Water Tower?) on Michigan Ave.

Yeah, the women are off being powdered and puffed at Macy's. So Steve and I sat and chatted while working on a couple teas, hunted down the restrooms, and now relax in cozy chairs near the 3rd floor restrooms (next to "White House, Black Market").

Relaxing, but also rather warm, in a wool sweater, a few hours after perhaps the best nachos I've ever had: barbeque pork nachos at "Ditkas" (connected to the hotel).

I think an actress just walked out of the clothier I just mentioned, of the "character" variety (a term which never made sense to me, because don't they all portray nothing but characters? Hmmm.) Can't remember any particular movie or TV show. Always has kind of a concerned, motherly look on her face, with a certain amount of never having really done what she wanted to do with her life, kind of look. You know the look, but you hope you don't have it, you know?

No lack of money in these parts.

Which reminds me: who gets the money from that recent "economic stimulus" package?

No comments: